The Directors and Management are fully committed to provide a quality product to all of its customers and have the full support of all personnel in introducing, implementing and maintaining a quality management system that meets customer requirements. Establish the criteria and methods assuring these requirements can and are adhered to. We will manufacture and supply new and refurbished equipment of the highest quality to all our customer's and guarantee satisfaction by identifying the current and future needs of the end user. The needs that will relate to customer satisfaction are as follows: (These needs are not inclusive) the specific needs of each customer must take precedence.
- Ensure all equipment, manufactured and supplied is safe and without risk to health and safety when used correctly!
- Comply with the requirements of the Mine Health and Safety Act.
- Traceability of all materials to customer specifications when requested.
- Supply all relevant documentation of manufacturing quality process when requested.
- (Date of manufacture welded on chassis). All identification requirements to customer specific requirement (All figure to be in metric) unless otherwise indicated or marked with internationally recognized symbols.
- All welding and associated functions to conform to and shall be executed within the framework and guidelines of the A.N.S.I / A.W.S. specifications unless otherwise contracted and authorized on the Goldfields Process Planning Documentation.
- All rolling stock to be inspected on site at Goldfields Management prior to dispatch.
All new rolling stock guaranteed for a period of 12 (Twelve) Months when used correctly (Normal Wear and Tear and subject to Planned Preventative Maintenance by customer).
Re-conditioned Mandatory Work
- All reconditioning to be inspected on-site (Goldfields Management Personnel) prior to establishing scope of work needed to conform to above: (New).
- Authorization: prior to commencing reconditioning, customer establishing process and cost based on scope of work contained in mandatory inspection.
- All spares and replacement equipment/materials to conform to manufacture's original specifications.
Thereafter all as above New with a warranty of 12 (Twelve) Months when used correctly (Normal Wear and Tear and subject to Planned Preventative Maintenance by customer) Through a continuous program of communicating these requirements and training all personnel within the organization to have a clear understanding of this warranty we will continue to offer our customer a product that is reliable, without risk to health and safety. The value we place on this warranty statement is evident in the quality of the product we have supplied to the industry for many years. We strive to duplicate and improve on the good and maintain a zero tolerance on none conformity.